Det Norske Brenneri invites you to festival.
The festival is aimed at anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of Norwegian aquavit and whiskey. The neighbor, the brewery Nøgne Ø comes too.
- Norwegian and Nordic aquavits
- Guided tour with master blender Jon Bertelsen through the distillery and tasting from the barrel.
- How to make Norway's best bitter? Calle Feght (Riesling King) tells how "Two Grumpy Old Bastards" was born. Tastings.
- A number of Norwegian and foreign whiskey distilleries are represented.
- Grilled food - great atmosphere - live music.
Grimstad is a leading town in the production of alcoholic beverages in Norway, with the brewery Nøgne Ø and the distillery Det Norske Brenneri, Norway's second largest spirits producer.
- Last Updated: 01/03/2020
- Source: Grimstad Turistkontor
Sat, June 6, 2020 1:00 PM
- How To Get Here
Southern Norway's Aquavit and Whiskey Festival
- June 6, 2020
- What's Nearby