USUS AS is the DMO for the southernmost part of Norway, "Sørlandet", covering the Agder county. We do marketing activities to promote the region and to show accessibility by airline partners, PR, presswork and media assistance and B2B activities like FAM trips for tour operators and agencies in cooperation with the local tourist boards.
The company USUS AS (formerly Visit Sørlandet AS) was founded in 2009, and are owned by Agder county, the municipalities in the same region and central companies in the tourism industry.
For travel info please contact: info(a)visitsorlandet.com or the local tourist office.
Vestre strandgate 26
Org.nr. 993 995 282
Synnøve Elisabeth Aabrekk
+47 416 22 807
Marked coordinator / Project manager Sustainable Destination
(B2B, tour operator contact person)
+47 467 51 403
Marketing - international / Web manager visitsorlandet.com
+47 909 27 866
Elisabeth Iglebæk Høibo
Marketing - Norway and sales
+47 984 23 800
Bodil Sandøy Tveitan
+47 408 51 188
+47 951 45 814
Southern Norway marketing cooperation
USUS / Visit Sørlandet (Visit Southern Norway) is the destination management company for southernmost Norway, with Kristiansand as the main city/airport. Below is an overview of possible activities.
- Campaigns to promote the region and to show accessibility by airline partners
- Co-operation with Visit Norway
- Imagebank – free use of images and videos
- Webpage and social media
- Press trips to the region in cooperation with the local tourist boards
- Media assistance and press releases
- FAM trips for tour operators and agencies in cooperation with the local tourist boards
- B2B events
- Newsletters to tour operators
Please contact Mona Konuralp, contact person for B2B and tour operators, for more information.
+47 467 51 403